Hexablend-3* an exclusive blend of active ingredients:
Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone: bioflavanoid (orange peel extract) used for its healing and preventive properties, repairs damaged blood capillaries
- stimulates circulation, prevents lymphatic congestion responsible for puffy eyes and dark circles.
N-Hydroxysuccinimid: prevents darkening of the haemoglobin, preserving its natural red colour.
Chrysin: Isoflavone passionflower extract, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant
- strengthens blood capillary walls.
Dipeptide-2: peptide protein known for its draining action
- encourages decongestion of puffed eyes
- circles and bags are visibly reduced.
Alpha-Arbutin: natural fruit extract, brightens and whitens the skin
- restores radiance to the eye contour.
Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: specific form of vitamin C
- makes skin clearer and brighter. Fights hyper-pigmentation of the eye contour
- reduces melanin by up to 80%
- skin is brighter and more firm.
Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: peptide complexes
- increase firmness and elasticity of delicate skin around the eyes.
Stimulate collagen production. Prevent formation of fine lines.
Licorice extract: powerful antioxidant
- fights cell oxidation
- prevents the formation of fine lines and wrinkles with its anti-radical, anti-oxidant action.
We have known for years that the area around the eyes is made up of
very fragile and sensitive skin. The skin around the eyes has, thus,
become a reflection of our age, stress, worries and lack of sleep. This
shows up both in the form of dark circles and discoloration under, and
immediately around the eyes. It also shows up in the puffiness and
bagginess under the eyes. StrixadermMD™'s proprietary HexaBlend-3
attacks both of those issues in an easy-to-use, non-sticky Eye Serum.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eye area after regular of daily treatment.(pending AMA)
- Provides a firming and lifting effect of treated area.
- Prevents the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps protect the skin against free radical damage and oxidation.
- For all skin types.
INDEPENDENT CLINICAL TESTING PROVES:
- Decreases Dark Circles up to 77.8%
- Increased firmness (decreases bags) up to 64% in less then one month.
- Increases circulation under the eyes.
- Hypoallergenic and won’t cause irritation to sensitive skin.
a. Can I use StrixadermMD™ along with other products?
Yes, but start by applying StrixadermMD™ treatment first.
b. Can I use StrixadermMD™ when in the sun?
StrixadermMD™ is not photo-sensitising. This range does not provide a
total sunscreen, nor has it an SPF and requires users to protect their
skin against prolonged exposure.
c. Is StrixadermMD™ compatible with products that have a retinol or AHA base?
Yes, there is no contraindication concerning these active ingredients.
However, StrixadermMD™ must always be applied first, except in the case
of a serum texture.
d. Can I use StrixadermMD™ face and eye contour creams as a make-up base?
Yes, StrixadermMD™ once absorbed is an ideal make-up base.
e. Can I use StrixadermMD™ all year round?
Yes, StrixadermMD™ can be used all year round.
f. Can StrixadermMD™ be used on all skin colours?
StrixadermMD™ is effective for all skin colours.
g. Can I use StrixadermMD™ if I have acne or rosacea?
This product does not replace an anti-acne or anti-rosacea treatment. No contraindication.
h. Can StrixadermMD™ be used after a face lift?
i. Can I use StrixadermMD™ body cream while I am pregnant?
There is no contraindication related to the active ingredients. However, it is recommended to seek medical advice.
j. Can I use a moisturising serum?
Yes, apply it first and then StrixadermMD™ once completely absorbed.
k. What is the substitute for Paraben?
The preservative used is METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE.
l. Is emu oil synthetic?
It comes from the emu (similar to the ostrich), which the Australians
adore. The laboratory buys the oil directly in Australia, where it is
used in hospital centres on burns.
m. StrixadermMD™ body cream reduces stretch marks, but does the product have an effect on old stretch marks and scars?
Yes, and it has a worthwhile effect on these kinds of anomalies. Results vary depending on skin type.
n. Does StrixadermMD™ body cream have an effect on birth marks?
The product may help to smooth over birth marks though it is not particularly formulated for this use.
o. Can the line be used while undergoing chemotherapy?
A consultation of a general practitioner is mandatory before the application of any cosmetic prescription.
p. Is the range going to be identical in the US?
Yes, the former range is making way for the new one. The texture has
been reformulated and especially targeted for each specific zone of the
face and body.